A visitor visa allows an overseas citizen to travel to a particular foreign country without any legal consequences. To avail visitor visa to go out of the country, Visitor Visa Consultants in Ahmedabad, you should approach us.
Krishna Overseas is a leading business that offers visitor visa services since 2008. We are striving hard since a long time to help our clients get their visa with an ease. Through our USA Visitor Visa Services, the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Customs and Border Protection administrators at the port-of-entry have the right to allow or reject admission to the United States.
We know that if you are permitted to enter the USA, the Customs and Border Protection officials will offer you an admission stamp or a paper Form I-94 as well as an arrival/ departure record. This is why, we focus on visa services and help Indian citizens who wish to travel the United States to obtain their USA tourist visa services on an initial basis, either an immigrant visa for permanent residence or a nonimmigrant visa for a temporary live in.
We, at Krishna Overseas, have visitor visa consultants in Ahmedabad who can assist you understand the complete process and finish your work in minimal time. Our consultants have plenty of knowledge to help you obtain visitor visa, which is a nonimmigrant visa for travelers who want to enter the United States of America momentarily for business (visa category B-1), for visiting the attractions (visa category B-2), or for an arrangement of both purposes (B-1/B-2).
Business (Visa Category B-1):
- Consult with industry associates
- Attend a business conference
- Real estate settlement
- Negotiate any professional contract
Tour (Visa Category B-2):
- Tour and holiday travel
- Visit with family or friends
- Health treatment
- Participate in any social event
- Enrollment in recreational course of study
Our visa success ratio is very high and we have 1000+ satisfied customers till date. Although, our Australia tourist visa consultant in ahmedabad are available to help you in issuing the visitor visa and provide you the paramount Visitors Visa Services, but visitors should know the process of how to apply for the visitor visa.
Process to Apply for Visitor Visa
The process involves different steps to apply for a visa. All these steps should be followed in order and how a visitor complete the steps might vary by the U.S. Consulate website or Embassy.
- Complete the Visa Application Online: Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application needs Form DS-160. Once you as a visitor get Form DS-160, print the application confirmation page and take it with you during the interview. You need to upload your photo while filling the online Form DS-160. Remember that the photo should exactly be in the format given in the photograph necessities.
- Schedule an Interview: Interviews are normally needed for visa applicants with definite limited exceptions. These exceptions can be as under:
- Your age is 13 years and younger, the interview is not required.
- Your age is 14-79, then the interview is required and there are some exceptions for visa renewals.
- You are 80 years and above, the interview is not necessary.
- Schedule an appointment at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate: It helps you give your visa interview at the right time in the country where you reside. You may schedule your interview in some other U.S. Embassy or Consulate, but be conscious that it may be trickier to meet the criteria and qualify for a visa exterior to the country where you live.
- Wait Time Varies: Don’t get panic if you have to wait for a longer time than usual. As in, the wait times for visa interviews may vary depending on the location, visa category and season. It is a good choice to review the visa interview wait time for the specific place where you are going to apply.
How to Prepare for Visitor Visa Interview?
Our Australia and Canada Visitor Visa Consultants in Ahmedabad will help you prepare for the questions asked during the interview by the officials. All you need is to pay the non-refundable visa application fee at the right time and we will support you to complete your documentation before your interview.
We work to get the approval of the visa as soon as possible and once, your visa gets approved, you also need to pay a visa issuance fee, if valid to your citizenship. We review all the instructions available on the website of the U.S. Embassy or Consulate and hence, give you suitable instructions regarding fee payment, where to apply and process further.
What Documents are Required?
We want certain essential documents from your side that our team can to submit to the embassy before you go to your visitor visa interview. Here is the list:
- Passport valid for a tour to the USA – Your passport should be valid for at least 6 months beyond your era of stay in the country.
- Each individual who requires a visa need to submit a separate application, which includes all the family members listed in your passport.
- For nonimmigrant visa application, Form DS-160 confirmation page is the most important one.
- Visa application fee payment receipt, if you are needed to pay fee before your interview.